Spicy Cajun Pasta
This recipe is from skinnytaste.com and is on the lighter side...This is actually one of our favorite new food blogs. You really need to check this one out...
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 pound chicken breast strips
- 1-2 tsp Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp light cream cheese
- fresh cracked pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- salt to taste
- Smart Balance cooking spray
And for the directions to the recipe click here...You just have to go and see all of her pictures with the directions...
Yum! Yum! Yum!
And the perfect table setting for this meal...
Invite some friends over... it's rustic casual...let's just have a casual Sunday Evening Supper/Party.
Are you up for it?
It's your turn. Let's talk!